- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
The Department is a values-driven organisation – our shared values guide the way we work together and our attitudes to work. We have five values that were developed by our people:
Collaboration – we work collaboratively as one team to serve our community. This means our diversified teams work together to achieve shared goals.
Honesty – we are honest, open and act with integrity. This means we are truthful, sincere and transparent in our decision making and act at all times in such a way as to uphold the trust of the people we work with.
Excellence – we are committed to excellence in everything we do. This means we use our energy, skills and resources to make whatever we are doing the best.
Enjoyment – we enjoy our work and recognise our success. This means we have fun at work, celebrate our achievements and foster an environment where our people can thrive.
Respect – we respect, understand and value ourselves and every person in our business. This means we listen, embrace diversity in others, and have a consistent application in our approach to one another.
These values help us to focus on how we conduct our business, rather than simply on the result. They provide a framework for decisions and actions that ultimately affect the quality of service we deliver to the South Australian community.