- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
- Angle Vale School
- Aldinga School
Emergency Management (Cross Border Travel Associated Direction No 28) (COVID-19) Direction 2021, is in effect from today, July 13.
From today, Cross Border Travel Direction No 36 comes into effect restricting entry for those travelling from Victoria’s Greater Melbourne area (including Sunbury).
New directions in effect in South Australia that include updated inclusions to High Community Transmission Zones.
NSW is no longer considered a low transmission zone. Any travellers entering SA from NSW must be deemed an Essential Traveller, an Exempt Arrival, or a Cross Border Community Member.
Commercial transport and freight services requirement to maintain close contact records remains.
Service operators no longer required to have a COVID-19 test before entering SA if arriving from a low community transmission zone. Victoria has been declared a Low Transmission Zone.
SA is operating under Emergency Management (Stay At Home) (COVID-19) Direction 2020.
Clarifications on requirements for those entering from Low Community Transmission Zones and Victoria
Updates to Emergency Management Direction and Road Border Entry Requirements
The Governor of South Australia approved a further 28 day extension of the existing Declaration of a Major Emergency, which commenced on 19 September 2020.
South Australia has further eased restrictions for interstate travel, opening its borders with New South Wales.
Page 1 of 2 (18 items)
Previous 1 2 Next