- About us
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Disclosure of Departmental Information
- Disclosure of Ministerial Information
- Archived Ministerial Information
- Disclosure of Procurement Policy and Procedures
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Who We Are and What We Do
- PSC Accreditation Framework
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
No changes to Directions at this time. From next Tuesday, operating hours for the Tailem Bend testing station are increasing.
There are no updates this week to South Australian Directions for Essential Travellers, Commercial Transport and Freight Services.
National Cabinet endorsed the Freight Movement Code for the Domestic Border Controls – Freight Movement Protocol to become an enforceable Code.
From 0001 today, the Emergency Management (Cross Border Travel No 11) (COVID-19) Direction 2020 was revoked and replaced by the Emergency Management (Cross Border Travel No 12) (COVID-19) Direction 2020.
As previously advised, National Cabinet endorsed the Freight Movement Code for the Domestic Border Controls – Freight Movement Protocol to become an enforceable Code with each state to implement the code as soon as practical.
Earlier this week a Victorian essential traveller truck driver was advised of a positive COVID-19 test while working in SA.
South Australia is strengthening its border control efforts with the establishment of an additional Command Centre based in the state’s South East.
National Cabinet today endorsed the Freight Movement Code for the Domestic Border Controls – Freight Movement Protocol (the Code).
Page 2 of 2 (18 items)
Previous 1 2 Next