- Rail Network
- Seaford line
- New electrified trains
- Outer Harbor line
- Belair line
- Gawler line
- Rail Maintenance Works Calendar
- Salisbury Railway Station
- Noarlunga railway station
- Adelaide Metro
- Grange line
- Flinders line
- City South Tram Line Replacement
- Building Education Revolution
- Building Management
- Public Transport Projects
- Road Projects
- Infrastructure projects
The Grange railway line shares part of its run with the Outer Harbor line. It runs 13 kilometres and services ten stations.
- Visit the Torrens Rail Junction Project webpage
- Watch videos about the construction of the rail overpass for the Torrens to Torrens project
- See photos of the construction of the rail overpass for the Torrens to Torrens project
- View time lapse footage of the replacement of track on the Grange line between Woodville station and Port Road from early 2017.
- Access information about services on the Grange line.
- Access the Rail Maintenance Calendar and subscribe to receive electronic rail maintenance notifications.