- Information for businesses and communities
- Community, Projects and People
- Public Transport Projects
- City Tram Extension
- Oaklands Crossing
- Port Dock Railway Line
- Gawler Rail Electrification Project
- O-Bahn Park 'n' Rides
- Hove Level Crossing Removal
- Ovingham Level Crossing Removal
- Rail Care
- Road Projects
- Darlington Transport Study
- North-south Corridor
- Northern Connector
- Road Management Plans
- Gawler East Link Road Project
- Main South Road Duplication
- Strzelecki Track Upgrade and Sealing Project
- South Eastern Freeway - Managed Motorway Measures
- Goodwood, Springbank and Daws Road Intersection Upgrade
- Port Wakefield Overpass and Highway Duplication
- Joy Baluch AM Bridge Duplication
- Flagstaff Road Upgrade
- Golden Grove Road Upgrade
- Cross Road and Fullarton Road Intersection Upgrade
- Portrush and Magill Road Intersection Upgrade
- Glen Osmond Road and Fullarton Road Intersection Upgrade
- Victor Harbor Road Duplication
- State-Wide Road Improvement and Renewal Works
- Modernising Road Maintenance
- Main North Road and Nottage Terrace Intersection Upgrade
- Main North Road, Kings and McIntyre Roads Intersection Upgrade
- Grand Junction, Hampstead and Briens Road Intersection Upgrade
- Mitcham Hills Road Corridor Upgrade
- Adelaide Hills Intersections Upgrade Initiative
- Thomas Foods International access
- Birkenhead Bridge
- Park Terrace, Robe Terrace, Walkerville Terrace and Mann Road Intersection Upgrade
- South Australian Rural Roads Safety Package
- Safety Upgrades on Eight Country Roads
- Stebonheath and Womma Roads Intersection Upgrade
- North East Road and South Para Road Junction Upgrade
- Gorge Road and Silkes Road Junction Upgrade
- Infrastructure Projects
- Flinders Link Project
- Granite Island Causeway
- City Access Strategy
- Completed projects
- State Aquatic Centre and GP Plus Health Care Centre
- Adelaide Crafers Highway
- Bakewell Underpass
- Gawler Rail Revitalisation
- Belair Line Renewal
- LeFevre Peninsula
- Mawson Connector
- Northern Expressway
- Port Adelaide Viaduct Upgrade
- Port River Expressway
- Sturt Highway Upgrade
- Tramline Extension - City West to Adelaide Entertainment Centre
- Tramline Extension - Victoria Square to City West
- Victor Harbor Road / Main South Road Junction
- Riverbank Bridge
- Bald Hills Road Interchange
- Humbug Scrub Roundabout
- Port Road, Queenstown bike lanes
- Penola Northern Bypass Project
- Lobethal Freight Access Upgrade
- Main South Road, Candy Road and Lander Road Intersection Upgrade
- Streets for People: Hart Street
- Regional Bridges Project
- Greenhill Road Median Safety Improvements
- Greenhill Road and Portrush Road intersection safety upgrade
- Main North Road Realignment via Anama Lane
- Park Tce/Fitzroy Tce/Torrens Rd Upgrade
- Findon Road Painted Median Scheme
- Transverse Line Marking - Cudlee Creek
- Marion Road Planning Study
- Blythewood Road Pedestrian Crossing and Painted Median Project
- Naracoorte Roundabout Upgrades
- O G Road and Turner Street Junction Upgrade
- Arthur Road
- Fosters Road Painted Median Scheme
- Main North Road/Dalkeith Road Intersection Upgrade
- Gawler Street Pedestrian Crossing, Nuriootpa
- O.G. Road and Payneham Road Junction Upgrade
- Signalisation of Bridge Road and Maxwell Road, Pooraka
- Regency Road and Churchill Road, Prospect, Intersection Upgrade
- North East Road and Sudholz Road Safety Improvements
- Main North Road Median Upgrade - George McCullum Road and Curtis Road
- Kroemer Crossing Upgrade
- Southern Expressway
- Torrens Street and Crozier Road Roundabout
- Port Road, West Lakes Boulevard and Cheltenham Parade intersection upgrade
- Fullarton Road Upgrade – Magill Road to Beulah Road
- Onkaparinga Valley Road / Woodside Road Roundabout
- Find your next job opportunity
- Useful Links
- Contact Infrastructure
- Building Projects
Community, Projects and People
Our infrastructure and transport network is used every day.
This network is expanding to enhance the liveability and connectivity between us, places and businesses, and a lot goes into this development – including you!
Click on the tabs above to explore how you are involved with and benefit from these projects.
The benefits to the community can be seen before the project even starts with communication channels opening early.
Our project teams look for opportunities to involve the community and to leave the environment in a better way than they found it.
You may see the project team involving local artists to help improve the area aesthetic, inviting locals to project events and working with local groups to enhance nearby amenities.
All of our projects aim to improve the transport and infrastructure services.
Benefits can include improved travel times, increased efficiencies or safer connections – just to name a few.
Our projects also aim to benefit our community by sourcing local materials and services.
Explore your nearby projects to learn about the benefits they will bring to your every day life.
We can’t deliver projects without you.
From start to finish, all projects need skills ranging from engineering and construction to community engagement.
Our projects provide development opportunities for graduates and apprentices, and those looking to up- and cross-skill; while also looking for opportunities to employ locals and people from a broad range of community groups.
If you are interested in working on one of our projects, please register your interest and check for current vacancies.
Graduating soon? Check out our Graduate Portal for opportunities in your area of study.