Regency Road and Churchill Road, Prospect, Intersection Upgrade
About the Project
The Department of Infrastructure and Transport (DIT) has upgraded the intersection of Regency Road and Churchill Road, Prospect. This $1.5 million State Government funded project will improve road safety, traffic efficiency and access for cyclists and pedestrians at this location, by making the following improvements:
- Right turn lane extensions on all approaches
- An additional right turn lane from both approaches of Regency Road into Churchill Road
- Minor road widening of Regency Road
- Pedestrian refuge upgrades at the intersection
- Upgrades to lighting infrastructure
- Reinstatement of the footpath adjacent Regency Road and alongside the Reepham Hotel
- Permanent closure of Bus Stop 111 Regency Road-North Side and relocation of the existing shelter 120m east to Bus Stop 112 Regency Road-North Side
- Line marking
DIT COVID-19 Response
The Department will continue to tailor community engagement opportunities in line with the latest COVID-19 advice from health authorities.
Face-to-face engagement opportunities may be restricted and we will continue to be guided by the advice of health authorities, with the health and safety of our stakeholders always our highest priority.
Engagement with community and industry is crucial and we will facilitate information sessions as much as possible to enable face to face engagement. It is important to assist in managing these events that you register as requested to enable physical distancing as much as possible.
We encourage the community to register for email updates.
P: 1300 794 880