- North-South Corridor
- Road Management Plans
- Strzelecki Track Upgrade and Sealing Project
- Goodwood, Springbank and Daws Road Intersection Upgrade
- 'Hahndorf Township Strategic Traffic Planning Study' and 'Hahndorf Township Improvements and Access Upgrade Project'
- Port Wakefield Overpass and Highway Duplication
- Joy Baluch AM Bridge Duplication
- Flagstaff Road Upgrade
- Golden Grove Road Upgrade
- Cross Road and Fullarton Road Intersection Upgrade
- Portrush and Magill Road Intersection Upgrade
- Glen Osmond Road and Fullarton Road Intersection Upgrade
- State-Wide Road Improvement and Renewal Works
- Modernising Road Maintenance
- Main North Road and Nottage Terrace Intersection Upgrade
- Grand Junction, Hampstead and Briens Road Intersection Upgrade
- Mitcham Hills Road Corridor Upgrade
- Subscribe for Updates
- Old Belair and James Road Junction
- Russell Street / Main Road / Sheoak Road Junctions
- Shepherds Hill Road, Brighton Parade and Waite Street Intersection
- News and Publications
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact us
- Adelaide Hills Intersections Upgrade Initiative
- South Australian Rural Roads Safety Package
- South Eastern Freeway Pavement Rehabilitation: Tollgate to Crafers
- South Australian Rural Highway Corridor Upgrades
- North East Road and South Para Road Junction Upgrade
- Gorge Road and Silkes Road Junction Upgrade
- Nairne Intersection Upgrade
- Fleurieu Connections
- Angle Vale Riverbanks College Junction Upgrades
- Aldinga Payinthi College Intersection Upgrade
- Transport Network Planning Studies Program
- Marion Road and Sir Donald Bradman Drive Intersection Upgrade
- Sturt Highway Corridor Upgrade
- Salisbury Highway Asphalt Resurfacing Works
- Regional North-South Freight Route Upgrade
- Truro Bypass Project
- Port Road between Grand Junction Road and Earle Avenue, Cheltenham
- Horrocks Highway Upgrades
- APY Lands Main Access Road Upgrade
- Long Valley Road Improvement Works
- Majors Road Upgrade
- Nottage Terrace and North East Road Intersection Upgrade
- Brighton Road Intersection Upgrades
- Karoonda Highway Upgrades
- Princes Highway Upgrades
- Heysen Tunnels Refit and Safety Upgrade
- South Eastern Freeway Pavement Rehabilitation: Bridgewater to Callington
- Fitzroy Terrace Bicycle and Pedestrian Actuated (push button) Crossing Project.
- Wellington Road and Heysen Boulevard Roundabout
- Heaslip Road and Curtis Road Intersection Upgrade
- Amy Gillett Bikeway Extension Project
Heaslip Road and Curtis Road Intersection Upgrade
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport (the Department) will be improving safety and easing congestion for all road users by delivering a dual-lane roundabout at the intersection of Curtis Road and Heaslip Road in Angle Vale.
The Heaslip Road and Curtis Road intersection will support nearby residential developments occurring within the Angle Vale Urban Growth Area and deliver enhanced traffic capacity to cater for the increased demand and complement other infrastructure upgrades being undertaken in the area.
The first stage of design work for the intersection upgrade has been completed, and is aimed at addressing road safety and traffic management issues and supporting current and future population growth in the local area. See concept map below.
Investigation works such as service location and engineering surveys were undertaken during December 2021 as part of the planning and design phase to ensure all relevant technical information is taken into consideration for the upgrade.
Construction is expected to commence in the second half of 2022 and be open to traffic by mid- 2023, weather permitting.
Local Business Support
The Department is committed to working with businesses to minimise impacts that may result from construction activities. As part of the detailed design phase, the Department will engage with local businesses to ensure feedback from business owners is considered, and to understand how to best support the businesses during construction. Support for businesses will include project contact details, information, project notification, promotion and signage.
Contact the project
If you have any further enquiries or would like to register your interest in the project to receive updates, please: