- About us
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Disclosure of Departmental Information
- Disclosure of Ministerial Information
- Archived Ministerial Information
- Disclosure of Procurement Policy and Procedures
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Who We Are and What We Do
- PSC Accreditation Framework
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
Our DIT - 29 April 2022
Friday, 29 April 2022
Major works underway for Fleurieu Connections
Major works have commenced on the Main South Road and Victor Harbor Road Duplication Projects as part of the Fleurieu Connections package.
The majority of works will be constructed “offline” behind the protection of temporary traffic barriers to ensure the safety of workers and to allow traffic to continue to flow during construction.
Once complete, the upgrade will reduce congestion while improving safety and driving economic growth in the Fleurieu region.
For more information, visit the Fleurieu Connections Alliance website.
Safe boating over Easter
The Easter break proved to be a busy time for our Marine Services team, who were out on the water and at boat ramps promoting the boating safety message.
Marine Safety Officers were able to assist boaters with questions and to check onboard safety equipment, with a focus on lifejacket wear.
In total, 234 vessel inspections were conducted over the Easter long weekend across Adelaide metro waters, Murray River and the Fleurieu Peninsula.
Staff spotlight is on…
Vini Tandel started as an Undergraduate Engineer in Network Management Services in 2016 while also completing a Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) (Civil).
Since then, Vini worked as a Graduate Engineer on the Northern Connector Project, a Project Engineer for Metro Intersections, and is now a Project Manager for the Cross Road and Fullarton Road Intersection Upgrade and the Urrbrae Gatehouse Project.
Vini loves working out on project sites and being involved in projects which make a difference in South Australia.
Photo: Vini Tandel
Today’s Friday Flashback shows the first locomotive in South Australia built at Gawler, in 1890. Important dignitaries are riding on the engine while passengers are hanging onto the side of the train carriages.