- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - December 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
19 November 2020
Updated on 23 November 2020
The State Government announced the lifting of some COVID-19 restrictions in South Australia from 12.01am Sunday, 22 November. For more information about this directive and South Australia’s response to COVID-19 click here.
This has had a number of effects on our Department’s activities, listed below, and we thank the community for your patience while we work to follow state directions and do our part to keep our community safe.
Public transport services are continuing to operate to their regular timetables, with After Midnight services resuming from 12.01am on Sunday, 22 November and City Connector services resuming on Monday, 23 November.
The Adelaide Metro InfoCentre located in Adelaide Railway Station also reopened at 7am on Sunday, 22 November.
For more information, and to view current and upcoming planned rail line closures, please visit the Adelaide Metro website.
Service SA centres until Monday 23 November
Service SA centres, most Rider Safe locations and the Department for Infrastructure and Transport’s motor vehicle inspection services reopened on Monday, 23 November.
Customers are encouraged to check the Service SA website for online services prior to calling or visiting a Customer Service Centre.
Find more information about services resuming and affected bookings here.
Reminder to road users
The State Government announced the lifting of some COVID-19 restrictions in South Australia from 12.01am Sunday, 22 November.
Construction activities and roadworks will begin to recommence from Sunday, 22 November.
Please continue to follow all speed and lane restrictions, and traffic management even if workers are not visible on site. Reduced speed limits are in place due to changed road conditions.
Think! Road safety and take care when travelling through these sites.