- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Stay safe on the water with marinesafety.sa.gov.au
1 April 2021
The On Deck website has been renamed to marinesafety.sa.gov.au AND has grown to include more boating safety information and helpful links than ever before.
This website refresh was driven by the need for a “one-stop shop” for easy-access boating safety information.
Rather than visiting On Deck for some information and sa.gov.au/boatingmarine for more, boaters and recreational water users can now come straight to us at marinesafety.sa.gov.au to find latest news, links to key information, online practice quizzes, and more.
The questions of “what do our visitors look for” and “what do they need to find quickly” were key throughout the refresh process.
As a result, the homepage continues to offer prominent links to safety information, web cameras, latest news and the Bureau of Meteorology.
The website is then structured into six sections:
- Boat & licence for everything you need to keep your boat and licence up to date. Visit this page to practice for and find out how to get your licence and manage your boat registration.
- Safety & operations for all things safety! This section includes links to sa.gov pages about safety equipment, hazards on the water and rules to know. It also provides a link to our online lifejacket requirement tool where you can quickly and easily find what type of lifejacket you need for your activity.
- Resources has helpful links to various information you need when planning your day on the water. Navigate here to see where your local boat ramp is and view our web cameras, consult the tide tables, find the latest notices to mariners, check the weather forecast and more.
- Compliance provides information about how we work to keep you safe on the water. We want you to always feel welcome to come and ask a question or just say hi!
- Latest news & events provides links to our latest stories and updates, notices to mariners and videos. You can also subscribe to our e-newsletter to have information delivered straight to your inbox.
- Contact us collates all avenues to contact us for a wide range of reasons. Reporting an incident or oil spill, applying for an Aquatic Activity Licence or following us on social media is only a few clicks away.
Please take some time to explore the refreshed website. If you think we have missed something important, please contact us via email.