- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Forecast Transport Data
Transport Analytics Forecasting is responsible for the coordination and management of strategic transport modelling across the State’s transport system.
We provide advice on strategic transport modelling and are responsible for the ongoing development of strategic transport planning tools and techniques.
This includes the preparation of forecast transport data which is used to support decision making related to the planning and design of transport infrastructure projects as well as assisting with assessment of development proposals.
The online forms are designed to streamline the forecast transport data requests and provide instructions and guidance about the information and documents necessary to assist with the preparation and provision of the forecast data.
For advice about using the forms, or additional information specific to a project/study, please contact the Forecasting team at DPTI.TAForecasting@sa.gov.au.
Form TA001 – For forecast turning movements at isolated intersections, usually for use in intersection modelling.
Form TA002 – For forecast OD matrices for use in network modelling.