- About Us
- Our Ministers
- Strategies and Plans
- Governance and Reporting
- Annual Reports
- Proactive Disclosure
- Disclosure of Departmental Information
- Disclosure of Ministerial Information
- Disclosure of Procurement Policy and Procedures
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DIT Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Contact us
- Social Media
- COVID-19 Response
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- A simpler way to navigate
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- Forecast Transport Data
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport is one of South Australia’s largest organisations with assets in excess of $13 billion, an annual operating budget exceeding $1.1 billion and a capital program of $670 million with more than 3000 employees. We are delivering the biggest public transport investment in South Australia's history through a series of projects spanning 10 years.
The Department recognises the benefits that a diverse and inclusive culture brings for our staff and customers in delivering the future of South Australia. We welcome and encourage applications from diverse community groups and ages including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTIQ, people with disabilities and other diversity groups.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for each vacancy.
The SA Government is an Equal Opportunity Employer and safety is a core value.
Current jobs available in the department are listed on this page.
Click on a job title for more information about each vacancy.
|JOB TITLE||SALARY DETAILS||LOCATION||TENURE OF VACANCY||CLOSING DATE||QUALIFICATIONS|
Business Support Officer
Temporary appointment up to 12 months
5 October 2022