- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
Cricket fans will enjoy free rides as they head to the city for Big Bash League (BBL) and international matches this season.
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport advises there will be temporary closure of the Mannum Downstream Ferry service from 1pm to 4pm on Wednesday, 1 December.
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport advises there will be temporary closure of the Wellington Ferry service from 10:30am to 1:30pm on Tuesday, 30 November.
Works set to commence at the intersection of the South Eastern Freeway, with Cross Road, Portrush Road and Glen Osmond Road
Pavement rehabilitation works at the intersection of the South Eastern Freeway, with Cross Road, Portrush Road and Glen Osmond Road will commence from Tuesday, 16 November 2021, weather permitting.
Routine dredging works at North Haven will commence from Wednesday, 24 November 2021 to maintain good water quality and safe water levels for boat users.
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport is committed to supporting Indigenous participation in our construction projects.
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport has contacted customers whose mySA GOV accounts have been impacted by a cyberattack linked to the hacking of an unrelated website, and taken immediate steps to secure any affected accounts.
Cape Jervis Jetty will close late today, 4 November 2021, to all recreational users for repair works to begin on the jetty.
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport advises there will be temporary closure of the Tailem Bend Ferry service from 9am to 3pm on Thursday, 11 November.
Families attending the 2021 Christmas Pageant at Adelaide Oval will again be able to travel there free on public transport.
Page 1 of 54 (539 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 Next