- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
Adelaide Metro advises customers that the Outer Harbor and Grange train lines will reopen from first service Monday, 15 January 2018.
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, pavement and asphalt works will be undertaken in the southbound lanes of South Road between Hawker Street and Port Road this weekend.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is continuing to improve safety and efficiency for heavy vehicles, motorists and agricultural vehicles on the Upper Yorke Peninsula.
Works have begun on Stage 4 of the City Tram Extension Project at the intersection of King William Street and North Terrace.
The Santos Tour Down Under 2018 will be just the place to give budding cyclists a chance to take part in SASI's Talent Search Pedal to Podium program
Key Coaching and Officiating personnel from State Sport or Recreation Organisations are invited to join the State Coaching and Officiating Network (SCON).
DECD and the Hamilton Secondary College Space School
create a very realistic Mars Surface Project.
And the 100,000th voucher goes to…. the mob from Modbury
When the Tour Down Under kicks off in January SASI hopes to unearth some potential stars during its Girls Pedal2Podium testing program
Champion athletes Anna Meares and Kyle Chalmers take major honours.
Page 53 of 57 (565 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 Next