- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Who we are and what we do
The Building Projects Directorate is a part of the Department for Infrastructure and Transport's Across Government Services Division, and works in partnership with Government agencies and Industry to manage the delivery of social infrastructure (building construction) projects.
Further information about the functions of Building Projects can be found here.
Systems and Processes
The Building Project Information Management System (BPIMS) supports the electronic collection, collation and consistent management of project information. It facilitates the collaboration and communication between project team members by providing project information in real time. Building Projects Guidelines, Procedures and standard drawings can be accessed from BPIMS.
Information on how to register as a user to BPIMS as well as completing basic functions within BPIMS can be found here.
Please contact the DIT Project Support group if you have any queries.
Telephone: (08) 8343 2273
Building Projects Upcoming Projects
Future Tender Program - 13 November 2020
Download the schedule for Building Projects currently in Planning, Concept, Design and Documentation phase.
This schedule also includes current open tenders, tenders under evaluation, and tenders that have been recently awarded.
Tender and Contracting Documents
Tenders being called
Visit the SA Tenders site for current Building Projects tenders.
General information concerning The Department contracts is available from here.
NEW - New Women's and Children's Hospital - Consultant Industry Briefing - held Friday 1 November 2019. A copy of the presentation is available here
DIT Pipeline Projects Briefing 2019 - held Tuesday 13 August 2019. A copy of the presentation is available here.
DIT Forward Work Plan - Major Programs 2022 is available here.
DIT Star Rates - Summary of Rates and Overtime Rates - as at 5 July 2019 is available here
New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing - held Wednesday 24 July 2019 - a copy of the presentation is available here