- About us
- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Who We Are and What We Do
- PSC Accreditation Framework
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 Industry Information
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
To report maintenance at your property, please refer to the information below.
Emergency maintenance is when your immediate health, safety or security is at risk or damage to the property is likely, such as raw sewage, live exposed wiring, flooding. Please take all necessary actions to ensure your safety and mitigate damage/loss, e.g. turn water off.
The online maintenance request form is the preferred method of reporting maintenance. However, if necessary, you can also report general maintenance by telephone on 1800 182 032 and select option 1 for the Government Employee Housing Help Desk.
Out-of-hours emergency (5pm–8am, weekends and public holidays)
Maintenance should be reported to 1300 163 175. The Help Desk is available 24/7, however, calls outside of business hours (Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm) should be made to this number only when reporting emergency maintenance.
All calls to the Helpdesk outside of business hours (Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm) are treated as an emergency and incur a high call-out fee, which will be on-charged to the tenant if the maintenance is not an emergency.
Maintenance reporting is the same for government owned and leased, unless this is an out-of-hours emergency.
Your house ID can be found in your Section 48 / Residential Tenancy Agreement.
This is to ensure your emergency has been flagged.
Out-of-Hours Emergency Maintenance (Government Owned)
Phone 1300 163 175
Out-of-Hours Emergency Maintenance (Private Rental)