- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Buildings - Asset and Contract Documents
Access to historical and asset drawings [PDF]
This guide note explains the process for accessing historical and asset drawings.
All contracts and drawings are registered by The Department before being incorporated in tender documents.
All contractors engaged by The Department must comply with the ‘Electronic Document Requirements’ guidelines and ‘DIT CAD drawing title blocks’ in the preparation of documents. Non-compliant documents will not be accepted.
Electronic Document Requirements [Word Document]
Guidelines for preparation of drawings.
DIT CAD drawing title blocks [Zip]
Download the zip file containing .dwt files, .dxf and .rfa files.
SAMIS Asset Drawings
SAMIS (Strategic Asset Management Information System) site and floor plans are available, and is administered by the Across Government Facilities Management Arrangements (AGFMA).
The site plans show locations of buildings, paved areas, fences and other site elements that have associated life cycle data.
The floor plans have building and room numbers for location purposes and life cycle information.
The plans are not detailed architectural or survey plans and are produced only for asset information purposes.
Contractors engaged by AGFMA to prepare SAMIS drawings must use the 'SAMIS Asset Data Standards'. Further information and templates can be found here